The Sister-2-Sister Women’s Fellowship Ministry was founded in 2000. Our Mission is to help women of all ages, from all walks of life with everyday, real issues by strengthening and building up one another through various fellowships which include the word of God, songs, prayer, testimonies, speakers, and fun activities.
We servce the women of the church and within the community.
1. Planning Meeting Every 1st Wednesday of each month at 5:30pm.
2. Every 4th Friday of the month at 7:00pm we have a fellowship program which can include group discussions, health seminars, annual fellowship breakfast, family night with guest speakers, prayer retreats, workshops, and fellowships with other
women’s ministries in the community.
1. Bring ideas and suggestions on ways to continue to grow the ministry.
2. Help plan and execute fellowship programs / meetings / events.
1. Open invitation to attend a planning meeting and/or attend one of our women’s’ fellowship events.
Mother Patricia Roberts – Chairperson
Sis. Georgetta Jackson – Secretary
Sis. Jackie Coleman – Treasurer
Women on the Move – Women on a Mission