To plan, organize and facilitate retreats, workshops, and other classes/sessions that will foster growth among St. Matthews’ Leaders.
The Academy serves the Pastor, St. Matthew’s leaders and congregation.
Two major retreats are held twice a year, one in January and the other in July. The retreat in January is to give the Pastor the opportunity to discuss his vision and goals for the year with his leaders. The retreat in July serves as a motivational support for leaders as well as a status check for the progress of Ministry goals.
1. Attend planning meetings.
2. Provide support to the various ministries in St. Matthew’s church.
3. Support the Pastor with various initiatives.
1. If you are in a leadership position in a ministry in the church ATTEND all planned retreats.
2. Bring back to your ministries what you have learned from the retreats.
Sis. Latrecia Bromell – Chairperson
Mother Marietta King
Sis. Rosa Richardson-Dolberry
Sis. Amie Smedly
Sis. Louise Hardy
Sis. Sonda Thomas