We believe that our commitment will cause souls to come to Christ and become saved believers. Growing in wisdom and knowledge of God through his holy word by serving the Church at large.
We serve the church, congregation at large. Aiding the Pastor in responsibilities of the Church and taking care of the physical needs of the congregation and community.
Every 1st Monday of the month @ 6:00pm.
1. Leading Sunday morning devotion (per monthly schedule).
2. Serving Communion every first Sunday of the month.
3. Conducting Baptism service as scheduled.
4. Visiting the sick and shut-in.
5. Leading Tuesday night prayer service.
6. Teaching New Members Class.
7. Most importantly studying God’s word to show ourselves approved unto God, workmen needing not to be ashamed, rightly dividing God’s word (2 Timothy 2:15).
Must be appointed.
Dea. Joseph Andrews
Dea. William Hemby
Dea. Phillip Bryant – Secretary
Dea. James Harrell
Dea. Verna Gibbs – Treasurer
Dea. Jackie Pemberton
Dea. Larry Edwards
Dea. William Kelly
Dea. Michael Ellison
Dea. Eric Rogers
Dea. George Blackwell
Dea. Arthur Taylor